Friday, May 20, 2016

#144 Winner and Top Posts

Good Morning girls!! It's time to announce our winner and top picks!!

Our sponsor is:


and our great sketch was:


So now for our Winner:


Congrads Erica!!! Contact me thru facebook and we will get you to your prize girlie! <3

and now on to our Top Picks!!




Congrads girls on your inspirational work!! Make sure to grab the badge for your blog!!
I hope you all had fun with this challenge and we hope to see you playing along with the current one as well.... 

Hugs,
Cathy




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Erica. Thank you for selecting me in the Top 3 and congrats to Julene and Ma-mi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 and congratulations to the other winners. Ladies, you've made my day! Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x