Saturday, November 22, 2014

Inspiration Post | Washi Tape Christmas Card (Video)

Hi everyone, it's Louise with you today and I will be sharing a how-to video for this card......


I, like many others, have a huge stash of washi tape and I am often looking for ways to make a dent in all that tape!  This is a quick card to mass-produce for Christmas and you can use whatever colour scheme you wish depending on the tapes you have.



I hope you enjoy my video and please leave a comment if you have any questions :-)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautifully made Louise. I love the fact that there is no 'Christmassy' paper or embellies other than your stamp. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card love the use of the washi, thanks for the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the video, too! I may just get out my washi tape and see what I can make today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tutorial. Thank you for the inspiration. I haven't even started my Xmas cards yet. This will definitely get me moving. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab tutorial Louise - I have NO mojo at the moment and I have a few cards to make and these work for any occasion and not only Christmas...Thank you for reminding me to use what I have :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x