Saturday, March 22, 2014

Inspiration Post | Painter's Tape Technique

Hi everyone, it's Louise here with you today and I would love to inspire you with a technique. The "Painter's Tape Technique" is certainly not a new one, but it is new to me and I have been having a lot of fun with it lately. You can use this technique to create interesting backgrounds or patterns for your projects and all you need are some inkpads and a roll of masking tape.

You can watch my little video tutorial below or at YouTube.


Inks: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush.

I hope you'll be inspired to give it a try!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful technique Louise!! Fabulous to hear your voice while watching this great tute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat trick/technique! Going to have to try this. Loved the card you ended up with...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, lovely card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique thanks for sharing Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique, I didn't know about it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x